Vray on render slaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray on render slaves

I just purchased Advanced Vray and as i understand it, you get unlimited render nodes for rendering only.( i may be wrong) Tried to install the program on the slaves as minimal install, but when i fire max up it brings up the Authorization menu if i cancel it and proceed into max as i render i get pink splotches can any one help me please. I could be missing something very obvious. Thanx

it means that you cant use those terminals to render from. they are for render slaves controled by the computer which you have vray authorised on.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

dont you just instal DR on each machine not Vray.
      there should be a DR Wizard in your max root folder ..... just run that on each machine ..... mmmmm as im typing im not sure lolol....
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

There is no DR in the Max 6 version, i am however doing a test network render hope it works. thanx you guys the only bummer is every time someone goes to work on that machine the authorization message will flash up small price for excellent renders i suppose. Hey Natty you based in london?

Comment

Yep it works tears of joy from mine eyes All i gotta do now is figure out how the passes should go. Thanx for responding Da_elf and natty

Comment

To get rid of the Auth. window just put in a false code( like "1234"), that will keep it from popping up all the time.
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

hi DANCOX
              yeah i work just of Oxford street for Morgan Lovell a Design and build Company ..... and you?
              Natty
              http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Liverpool st company called the electric drawing board doing architectural visuals.

Comment

I think you can type in whatever in those fields and it wont pop up again.

/D
                  Daniel Westlund

Comment

Working...
                  X