Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in Vray Rendering

When i try to render a scene in Vray i am getting this error ----

"Error: Unhandled Exception: Building accelerator[] Last marker is at P:VladoSUNVrayVray.cpp, line 1023: Building static accelerator[]"

Please tell me what this mean and how to solve this error.

We need more info... what is the scene? using displacement? types of materials? etc... Image might help too.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

i want ti upload a file so guys can check it out what's the problem but tell me how to upload it becos i am not able to find out the browse button

Comment

you need to upload it to your server and link it here...... if you dont have webspace ...search for psy and ask him permission to upload to his server

Comment

same problem

I got the same error and the render look like blue-black combination.
          Please help!
          thanks.

Comment

Hi

Did you try to render a very big Scene ?

We did that some time before, and allway´s when Windows memory went over 1.6 billion, we run into problems.

if thats your problem there are maybe two workarounds. First, Windows is optimised for smal aplications like Word. So in a Windows ini, there you´ll find an entry for the highest memory available for real aplications, and this is something about 1.6 billion byte.

so change that entry to a higher entry. We pushed it to three gig, and after this where able to render an animation with more than 6 million polygons with gi and softshadows.

Whell right now with our hands on the new internal version of Vray, 1.45, there is a real solution for real real big scenes. the new raycaster is able to handle realy big amounts of polygons. A friend of mine, "Geddert" who also works at www.lichtecht.com, has posted some images here with one scene using the new instance method of Vray his scene has about 3000000000 (yes three billion) poygons, and still was able to render on a single pc.

so if a big scene is your problem, the near future , thanks to vlado and co. , will solve your problem.

greetings from Hamburg

Tom

Comment

ya, tom u r right. i am rendering a big scene. Can you tell me that vray 1.45 is released or not. If No, then what's the official date of release.

Comment

Hi

When you´re a registered User, just write an e-mail to vlado. that will solve your Problem (maybe).

But!

This internal version right now only works with max5, and also isn´t able to make distributed renderings.

On the other hand it is much much faster with displacement, and solves this big geometry problem.

hope vlado can help you.

greetings from Hamburg.

by the way look at gedderts thread

http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...pic.php?t=5169

Comment

I get the same error

unhandled excetion.......

and I 'm tryng to render a big scene with photons and high number of polygons!

wich is in the newer version (INTERNAL) this options that help to render big scene and how it works?

please reply

bye and thanks in advance
                  Workstation: Asus p9x79WS I7 3930K Noctua NH-D14@4200GHz SE2011 16GB RAM Kingston Hyperx Beast SSD 500Gb Samsung x2 SATA3 WD raid edition4 64MB GTX760 2GB DDR5 CoolerMaster 690III

https://www.facebook.com/essetreddi..../photos_albums

Comment

Pengo, it is in the manual under "VRayProxy"
                    Eric Boer
                    Dev

Comment

Working...
                    X