Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Design 2013 & REVIT 2013 (also access to latest V-Ray builds?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Design 2013 & REVIT 2013 (also access to latest V-Ray builds?)

Hello all.. I have learned to be a 'slow adopter' with Autodesk releases , especially with Max Design. However, I have a number of projects coming up and I want to use the new Linking feature from REVIT to Max. PLEASE SHARE: How does Max Design & REVIT get along? If you have made the upgrade, are you happy that you did?
    Also - how do I access the latest V-Ray builds?
    Thanks!
    Brian

it works for me. It links and binds like the other Autodesk product. If you model and texture in Revit it makes sense. Personally, I like more control over the model, so I don't use it often.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
      it works for me. It links and binds like the other Autodesk product. If you model and texture in Revit it makes sense. Personally, I like more control over the model, so I don't use it often.
      Thanks, Bobby. The 2013 has a non fbx link - where Max uses the native REVIT file. I am glad that it is working! I do all my work in REVIT because I am primarily an Architectural Designer. I then bring my completed 3-d Model into Max and make it look pretty. Thanks again!

Comment

I would also like to hear from anyone else who has updated to 2013 and has used the straight .rvt link. We have been using the .fbx link and find it still has linking issues that I am hoping will go away with the new link.
        dav

Comment

Working...
        X