Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Lens Effect

Hi,

I am rendering a night shot and I was planning on using vray lens effect. I had to cancel the final render then continue it later so I didn't get the lens effect for the render cause it's post effect. Is it possile load rendered image to vray buffer and use lens effect for the picture? I just don't know how to get similar result in ps. Rendering time is huge for some reason in this scene so I don't want to render it again to get the lens effect.

Maya has something like this for MR, it would be nice if we could use a saved vrimg or exr file for the lens effects, I agree.

Comment

You can do that in the nightly builds; you can apply the lens effects directly in the frame buffer...

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Is it, or would it be possible to add the LensEffectsSource element as an option in render elements so that we never forget to enable it via the Lens Effects frame buffer window?
        www.peterguthrie.net
        www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
        www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post
          Is it, or would it be possible to add the LensEffectsSource element as an option in render elements so that we never forget to enable it via the Lens Effects frame buffer window?
          We can probably do that, yes. Actually under certain conditions if the resulting image is in linear physical color space, the frame buffer will be able to generate the lens effects directly from the rendered result without the need to re-render.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
          X