Massive discount on 3D model collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive discount on 3D model collections

We have just launched our 3rd annual "big sale" at Digitalxmodels.com. From now till Friday the 21st at midnight, all model collections are 60% off ($39.60 USD). In addition to our best-selling line of 3D clothing and food service models, we've just released another collection- Athletic Apparel. There are now 33 different collections available as well as more than 50 high quality free models. PDF files are available for each collection showing sizeable preview images and the quality and detail the artists put into each model. The models are suitable for architectural and retail visualization, game intros, film and broadcast f/x, and more.
    The web address is www.digitalxmodels.com.

As always, a big thanks to the team at Chaos Group!
    John Pruden
    Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
    3D Model Marketplace

Nice one John!
    I bought a pack from you yesterday and annoyingly paid full price!!
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Hi Chris,
      You mean before the sale started? Are you on the mailing list? We sent out a newsletter 2 weeks prior letting all our mailing list members know about the sale ahead of time. We only do a big sale like this once each year, but we do some smaller sales here and there too. In any case, I hope you like using the models. If you need anything just email me at the "support" address.
      John Pruden
      Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
      3D Model Marketplace

Comment

Hi John,
        I only got the email about the sale yesterday. If I had known about the sale 2 weeks ago I would have waited the extra 12 hours until the sale started!
        Oh well it doesn't matter
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Working...
        X