Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hints for stereo workflow

Hi all,
    recently we started working on a stereo project and for the first time we tested vray in this area.
    Everything looks fine, but i have a couple of questions about it that i couldn't answer myself looking over the forum or the user guide:
    - Is there a way to output the vray frame buffer as full screen?
    - Using the vraystereohelper can i output in any way two separated streams of renders (left and right) instead of a single doubled image?

If not possible, these could be nice options to have in future releases.
    Thanks in advance,

fede
    KCTOO - Directors

Is there a way to output the vray frame buffer as full screen?
    You can maximize the VFB window and zoom in/out the output to match it to full-screen. Is there any particular reason why you want a full-screen preview?

Using the vraystereohelper can i output in any way two separated streams of renders (left and right) instead of a single doubled image?
    Currently the VRayStereoscopic helper can only output left/right/both(in a single image) outputs at a time. But I will forward your request to the developers for consideration.
    Best regards,
    Zdravko Keremidchiev
    Technical Support Representative

Comment

Originally posted by Zdravko View Post
      You can maximize the VFB window and zoom in/out the output to match it to full-screen. Is there any particular reason why you want a full-screen preview?
      Well i know i could zoom in but that's not what i was looking for.
      Basically i'm previewing my renders (and comp) with a 3d tv and to enable a stereoscopic side-by-side view and i need a perfect fit on my second monitor. I can't achieve this with a manual zoom, also because i'll always have the vfb icons and stuff around.

Originally posted by Zdravko View Post
      Currently the VRayStereoscopic helper can only output left/right/both(in a single image) outputs at a time. But I will forward your request to the developers for consideration.
      Thank you, it'd help as a general workflow i think.
      KCTOO - Directors

Comment

I will forward your request to the developers for consideration.
        Thank you for your feedback.
        Best regards,
        Zdravko Keremidchiev
        Technical Support Representative

Comment

Working...
        X