Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge from Bitmap?

Hi,
    i would like to create an visible edge around people billboards. Vrayedge doesn´t work as there is no geometry edge. vrayedge also doesn´t react on displaced edge using vraydisplacement to clip the geometry. Somebody knows the trick?
    Matthias

hmmm, works with vraytoon but - somebody knows how to create shapeborder from bitmap without unsing environent effect/post?
    Matthias

Comment

Hello there,

Could you please post a few examples of what do you want to achieve - a sample scene would be even better.
      Thank you very much in advance.
      Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
      Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Originally posted by svetlozar_draganov View Post
        Hello there,

Could you please post a few examples of what do you want to achieve - a sample scene would be even better.
        Thank you very much in advance.
        I think what he is saying is that he wants to render the 2D billboard people like this 3D people example in the 1st post:
        http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...e-Been-Deleted

In that post it seems to be 3D people, but would be nice if we could do same effect for 2D billboard people
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

Yes exactly. Using 2D People billboards and Creating a Black outline. I Managed it with vray displacement and clipping, Creating The outline with vray toon. But for many billboard People That is Not very elegant.
          Matthias

Comment

why not just map it ?
            ok maybe a bit long, but works

Comment

Originally posted by muoto View Post
              why not just map it ?
              ok maybe a bit long, but works
              Because with a render effect like VRayToon its "a click of a button". Mapping it requires changing all your people maps which will take forever
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

Working...
              X