Virtual Reality using Vray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Reality using Vray

Hi does anyone know of any software capable of converting vray interior scenes into a VR environment ? I am currently looking at Click VR but it does not like vray materials and lights at all !!

Cheers

Tony

real time? There isn't one that doesn't need a massive amount of prep work. e: the nitrous viewports look better than clickVR :/

Comment

Is there a way to setup a movable camera within the nitrous view port that feels like a first person view?
      Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

Yeah, there's a walkthrough camera mode which gives fps controls - in the bottom right of max where pan view is, hold that down and there's a walkthrough mode. not sure where the settings for speed etc are, but they are around somewhere.

Comment

yeah... but that doesn't constrain you to the floor
          which is why I've never really used the walk through mode

noclip, godmode!

I'm surprised there isn't something like the car driving plugins, except for a FPS style view.
          Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

thought so, i can only work it out by converting all vray materials and lights to standard in click vr to make it work...

Comment

This won't help much, but there's an iPad app out there somewhere that will allow you to dynamically drive the max viewport in real-time, so you can get some kind of on-the-spot interactivity. Now, imagine this but with the output of the machine driving a large projected display or large HDTV. If there was a way to drive the actual movement as well as "look-at" then it would be fantastic.
              Alex York
              Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
              www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X