No announcement yet.

So whassup with VRay 1.1...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be happy if DR would work with max 6.....

Comment

I went to the discreet evolve tour last year for the max 6 launch and they said the next version of max will be a complete rebuild although they also said max 6 is bug free..

Comment

they must have lied to you.

i never heard something like that from a discreet member.
        instead i hear this rumors since version 4.0.

btw: max 7 is in alpha already and no signs of a new core.

Comment

How do you know Max 7 is in alpha, Long John? Have you got some secret inside informant?

Cheers,

Metin
          Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

It's always strange to read people writting about rumors that don't really know what's going on.

But it would be logical to have a Max 7, because of the subscription. Maybe it's a small update, but it could also be a surprise. Better start talking about when it is offical.

The rumors of a follower of Max are very old. Discreet isn't talking about anything, maybe because they working on other stuff or they see it as top secret. But one thing they hopefull have learned is that G-Max, VIZ or Plasma, was not selling good and that is better to improve existing tools.

Personally I believe the rumor that says we will see a next generation of Flame/Inferno on PC's. That really would make sense.

Anyhow I would be more interested seeing next Vray Version released. Togehter with real improvements.

regards,

robert

Comment

Working...
            X