Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renders saved in exr but clamped

Hi guys,
    I can't find the post where we discussed this. I'm still on MAX 2009 (maybe that's part of the issue) and when I save my renders and open them in PS burned areas have no data in them. vray clamp is off, and files are saved in 32 bit OpenEXR. I usually render using batch render, but I tried saving both with vray buffer and MAX buffer. It's not always like that, just lately. I clearly remember using burned renders in a rush and just reducing exposure in PS and I got tons of data (gradients) from burned areas that seamed completely white.

Also I noticed some renders have different hue in PS than in MAX. Is it due to vray camera white balance? Isn't that balance "burned" in RGB data?

thx
    www.hrvojedesign.com

Make sure that Clamp Output from Color Mapping rollout is OFF - and save the image as 32bit image file format:
    If you still have this issue - please send us example scene and output render and let us know what Vray version you are using.

Click image for larger version

Name:	24.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	850076
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Originally posted by svetlozar_draganov View Post
      Make sure that Clamp Output from Color Mapping rollout is OFF - and save the image as 32bit image file format:
      If you still have this issue - please send us example scene and output render and let us know what Vray version you are using.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15920[/ATTACH]
      Yes, like I said...it's off. And yes, I'm saving in 32 bit. Will send you the scene. I'm using vray 2.40.04
      www.hrvojedesign.com

Comment

Working...
      X