Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antialiasing/Flickering problems

Hi everybody.
    I'm tryng to render an animation, with IR map using multiframe incremental. I suppose this is the only way to get good rendering times.
    Anyway, when I play the .tga sequence I get some antialiasing or flickerng problems. I hope someone could explain me some way to get
    an high quality .tga sequence. Please don't tell me the only way to solve flickering problems is to render single frame mode

what are your settings ?
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

I guess you were directly rendering into final images while calculating the irradiance map - this will result in flickering as not all irradiance information is provided for each frame. In other words, you first have to render the whole sequence every nth frame depending on the camera movement as an irradiance map pass (no need to save the rendering), put your irr.map to multiframe incremental and autosave (or don't delete and save it manually at the end). Then just assign the saved map and rerender with AA production settings and no flickering should appear. This for sure is a static solution, so if you have moving objects (anything else than camera movement), you'll need to render out passes - or use single frame or direct comp at very high settings depending on your scene.
      Hope this helps,
      Michael
      This signature is only a temporary solution

Comment

thank you all, I'll try as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
        X