lighting on the glass issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lighting on the glass issue

i have some problem here, i tried to place vray light plane material between the wall material just using diffuse white color, and frosted glass material. and the lighting become like this.. i already tried to increase the preset render but i can still see the worst light.. i tried using self illumination material but the result still same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SH_156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	878775

can you help me to fix this problem?

Have you tried enabling "emit light on back side"? My bet is that it's a normal issue.
    Check out my (rarely updated) blog @ http://macviz.blogspot.co.uk/

www.robertslimbrick.com

Cache nothing. Brute force everything.

Comment

the vray light plane is on the plane object behind the glass. so the green glass still a different object and using vray material and have a thickness. so the option emit on back side cannot be done here. the self illumination option we talked about is on the vray material. not on the vray light material also.

we tried also using vray light plane, but the result still persist. i dont know why this is happened

Comment

Right, i'm not entirely sure what setup you have here to be honest.

I personally wouldn't be using any self illuminated material at all - I would let the VRayLight behind the glass do the lighting, as this is what it would be in real life.
        Check out my (rarely updated) blog @ http://macviz.blogspot.co.uk/

www.robertslimbrick.com

Cache nothing. Brute force everything.

Comment

hi buddy,
          yes, at first we tried using the similar way in real life, we use vray light plane behind the glass to get the light, but the problem is like that. we use other technique and the problem still persist, i just dont know what to do with it now, makes me very very frustrated

Comment

Originally posted by reinaldo_handaya View Post
            can you help me to fix this problem?
            If you are using the "Use light cache for glossy rays" option, try turning it off, or else try enabling the "retrace" option for the light cache.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

yihaaaaa, problem solved, thanks vlado

Comment

Working...
              X