No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to make a 180 degree ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to make a 180 degree ?

I am doing some rooms that are really too small for a 360. If the camera was in the middle of the room. you still would pretty much still see all walls in the monitor. I need to put the camera near one wall or even in the corner and let the viewer do a sweep of the room, but I want to stop it so the are not looking at white walls if the turn to far. Do any of the 360 products out there do that? I have seen it done once in flash.. but I have not worked in flash in a couple years.. so I am not able to create that
    thanks for any info
    Michael

A program I worked with a while back did it with quicktime, VRWorx, I imagine many of the QT authorwares support it.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

I've done this also with Vrworx..

Cheapest way would be to have a friend with a MAC do it for you in quicktime

Otherwise, you're sort of limited to purchasing a program if you need it to be Quicktime.

You can do it with a Java applet called PTViewer inside a webpage.. you can get it from http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~dersch/ (The instructions looks daunting, but its quite easy to use, look at their examples.)
      Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

thanks guys

thanks alot...

Comment

sure...
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

Working...
          X