Photoshop Plugin reading rpf files ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Plugin reading rpf files ?

I wonder if there is some, and if so, is it available for free ?

Someone did write a reader, it's free but doesn't support 16bit channels I believe, check the adobe forums.
    Richard De Souza

www.themanoeuvre.com

Comment

It wouldn't matter, 'cause I rarely use 16bit accuracy. It would spare my company buying combustion just for standard still's production purposes. I'm going to check it out, thanks rhino!

Comment

I could be wrong, but I am sure there were some optional 'plugins' on the Photoshop installation CD-ROM that include an rpf reader (or was it rtl?)

Comment

There is an RLA plugin on the Photoshop 7 CD.

Alternatively, go to http://www.maxplugins.de/max4.php & search for XRLA. From the blurb:

"This is an import plugin for Photoshop 6 that can open Max RLA files with the Z-Channel being read in as a second alpha channel. At the moment it is not possible to save RLA files with this plugin, and it doesn't work with 16Bit images."

Hope this helps

Dave

Comment

If you are looking for a way to get G-Buffer stuff and mattes for use in Photoshop a commercial PSD exporter could serve you well too. Atleast much cheaper than a seat of combustion.

Daniel
            Daniel Schmidt - Developer of psd-manager

Comment

Working...
            X