No announcement yet.

Different RGB Levels from frame to frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have flickering on the whole image, this is always due to authorization problems.
    if you have a scene with a very small amount of gi and you render it on a farm with a lot of traffic some builds of vray will not be able to open the precalculated irradience map on every machine.
    This can be misinterpreted as a flickering of the entire frame but is actually the lack of gi on a per frame basis.

(the vray log on those machines will indicate the irradience map coudn't be loaded)

Comment

Hey Fermi,

Can you point me to the thread which talks about the splotches problem.
      I missed that thread. The splotches are driving me insane.

Thanks.

SunnyC

Comment

Hi Sunny,

This was the post:

http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...pic.php?t=3851

Metin Updated his first post with all the info gathered from all users, so thah first post is now a great article about splothces.

thanks Metin

Fermí

Comment

Thanks for the link Fermi. Thanks for the thread Metin.

SunnyC

Comment

really?

i found some vray advance in some sites (for FREE!!, can't belive it)
            and tried it, there was no color changing in every frame in animation. Seems the authorization don't worked well enough.
            I'm not warez user only tried it on single system, don't know if the dr worked too.

Comment

i found some vray advance in some sites (for FREE!!, can't belive it)
              and tried it, there was no color changing in every frame in animation. Seems the authorization don't worked well enough.
              I'm not warez user only tried it on single system, don't know if the dr worked too.
              dont even go there!!
              why are you advertising the fact that you are using a warez version ?
              are you stupid ?
              Natty
              http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

SunnyC

Comment

Kamima, What you should do, if you "are not a warez user" is inform choas of the site. This way they can try to get it removed if they are worried about it.

travis

Comment

Working...
                  X