Plants in vray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plants in vray

Which plants/organics plugin would you recommend to use with vray. Obviously anything rpc related is out of the question!
    How come Psychics have to ask for your name?

Ive been having good luck with the one that comes with max

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

i use x-frog

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Da_elf: Doesn't xfrogs really kill the render time though? Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. The ones I tried are the public plants and I saw a 5 hour (1500x1125) render jump to 10 hours because it would take forever to do the passes and render the xfrog plant.

-Andrew
        --------------------------------------
        www.lemusdesign.com

Comment

1st tip with x-frog. never never use the x-frog import plugin to import the trees. import them as 3ds or someother format. the other thing is to make sure to use vray materials for the trees especially for transparency. then also i use my trees as proxy objects. it really lowers the size of the scenes freeing up some ram helping me render faster. thats the only info i can give on them

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

plants

If you're looking for trees/plants, the way to go is Speedtree. Pretty good quality and very render times. About $400

good luck

ken z

Comment

damm vray handles really bad massive bitmap opacity leafs

Comment

Working...
              X