Help..........Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help..........Again.

I have all of a sudden started haveing problems with vray crashing after it renders out an iamge. I have used both photons and irradence map for GI. As soon as it finishes rendering it crashes max.
    I have deletd all items and textures that i either imported or created up to when i started having the problem......No luck. I need to figure out why this is happening, it has happend in the past. It makes me real nervous using vray when there is a deadline. Any help guys would be helpful.

are you autosaving the rendered image?
    Digital Progression

Comment

How big is the output size?
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

sometimes i get a crash when i try and save an image over an existing one...

check you're not autosaving over another file, that could be causing the problem.
        when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - hunter s. thompson

Comment

Thanks guys for replying to my post. All the crashes are happing while doing simple test renders. Its like this.. the day before every thing was fine, come in the next morning and the file starts crashing as soon as it finishes rendering. It has no problem caculating either irradencence map or photons. Just when rendering. The vraylog.txt file gives me no indication as to why.

Comment

If you're saving your image automatically as an RLA or RPF file make sure you have the relevant G-Buffer channels selected for VRay.

Comment

Working...
            X