VRay 3 purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay 3 purchase

Any recommendations to buy? I think I would like to tap into that 30% speed increase.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Hey Bobby
    Initially there was a lot of worry about the pay per node requirement from a lot of people (myself included). However it tuned out to be pretty good in that regard. Upgrading to 3 is a good idea, and you need to keep in mind that the development cycle of 2.4 is obviously not going to continue. The upgrades just in 3.1 recently are pretty cool - and free.

Comment

I am ready; I mean a vendor recommendation? Last time I looked some vendors added stuff to sweeten the deal. I think Evermotion gave one of their libraries.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I got mine from CGarchitect, they matched price to someone else (it was a few $ cheaper) and they had a promotion for some credits to DesignConnected and some free HDRIs. I say just go for whoever is giving out the freebie(s) that is most useful to you.

Comment

We get most of our software from Trinity Animation. They offer better than list pricing, and are quite helpful. Talk to Debbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelaff View Post
            We get most of our software from Trinity Animation. They offer better than list pricing, and are quite helpful. Talk to Debbie.
            Wow they resell animation too? Darn interesting.
            CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Just remember its a region thing. Not all resellers can sell to all regions
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

I have to +1 for Trinity3D as well, been dealing with them for a few years in both my personal and business purchases and they have been great the whole way through.
                Cheers,
                -dave
                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

+1 for Trinity3D
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
                  Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
                  X