Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Blue

Hi,

I'm working on an interior were I want to add a LED Blue trim around an office I've set my light to 255 blue and when it render it render light purple. I've tried tweaking the intensity and color with no luck.

Any suggestions?
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas A. Edison

White balance?
    James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
    Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelcon View Post
      White balance?
      It helps a little bit but if I change it to much the entire render gets thrown-off.
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
      Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Maybe try a more cyan tone perhaps?

Comment

If it is washed out perhaps the light is too bright or the other lights are too bright. Perhaps a negative multiplier red (if you want cyan, or yellow if you want blue) light would suck some of the red out. (Been a while since I played with negative lights. I don't recall if VRAy supports them). Otherwise render out a light select for your light and tweak the color in the post.

Comment

when you say that changing the white balance helps a little bit, but changing too much throws the scene out.. does this mean you have set up the scene previously with a colour other than neutral/white white balance?

cos if so, that will be the reason, and your new lights are always gonna be off in colour. so you have to either tweak the colours of your blue leds until they look blue, or render them on a seperate pass, even as white, and comp them over the render after.

Comment

Working...
            X