3ds max 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlado View Post
    Not sure what you mean? There has always been a pause button in the render progress dialog and it has always worked with mr/scanline renderer only.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    It worked with Brazil1 & 2 and I believe finalRender as well. It actually is one thing that I miss when we switched to VRay. I'd use it when I had to quickly do something in another application without slowdown, and didn't want to lose what has already been rendered.

Comment

Yeah, however the way it's implemented is really incompatible with how V-Ray handles multithreading.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

went to the NYC 3ds max user group meeting last night and saw a nice presentation by Eddie Perlberg and Gary M Davis...It motivated me to download 2016 and get rolling instead of waiting for service packs!...I walked away feeling 3ds Max is in good hands and has a promising future...
        Sean MacNintch

Comment

Originally posted by pixelplume View Post
          went to the NYC 3ds max user group meeting last night and saw a nice presentation by Eddie Perlberg and Gary M Davis...It motivated me to download 2016 and get rolling instead of waiting for service packs!...I walked away feeling 3ds Max is in good hands and has a promising future...
          With the 'Agile' development method now at Autodesk, the fixes are done quicker and the product evolves as it is ready, good for us the users.
          Alain Blanchette
          www.pixistudio.com

Comment

Working...
          X