max2016 + VrayCam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max2016 + VrayCam ?

Using max2016 I noticed, that I can not access the VrayCam anymore from the regular Camera tab.
    Do you just not provide it anymore ?
    Do you suggest using instead the built in physcam from max ?

Thx for any little hint - appreciate it !
    www.bernhardrieder.com
    rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

V-Ray Physical Camera won't be available in 3DSMax anymore.
    The reason being Autodesk decided to integrate our camera directly into 3DSMax, so the Physical Camera in 3DSMax 2016 is very similar to ours but with slightly changed UI.
    We added a note about this in our help files: http://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/V...CameraOverview

If you still want to create a VRayPhysicalCamera you can do that by running the following command in Max Script:
    vrayCreateVRayPhysicalCamera()
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

ok. that's what I thought. I had to merge VrayCameras from max2014 into max2016. Will that cause any issues ?
      www.bernhardrieder.com
      rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by bernhard View Post
        ok. that's what I thought. I had to merge VrayCameras from max2014 into max2016. Will that cause any issues ?
        No this will be fine. Just make sure when you use the old merged cameras and you use their exposure settings, to NOT use any exposure control in Max's environment tab.
        (If you already added the new Physical Camera from max 2016, check this setting since the new cam adjusts this automaticaly)
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

Working...
        X