No announcement yet.

Do you get paid on delivery??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very specific alright, we work in a service industry where we sell our time for money so that isn't really outsourceable. Our reputation and our standards are what gets us work and if we're outsourcing for a margin, there's no guarantees that what people originally approached us for will be delivered. It works perfectly well for a virtual company where you've no premises and are only acting as a reseller for other products though. I'd love to clone myself and sit on a beach but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon (plus the idea of a second me in the world is horrifying - one's enough to put up with)

Comment

Did anyone try Escrow.com?
      I'm wondering if it could work to get a payment in full from the start.
      In theory, there's no reason a client would refuse to use this if they know in advance that they can get their money back if there's a problem.
      Guido.

Comment

I know that PeoplePerHour works like this. For me, cash flow is important, so I want that 50% deposit. There are months that no money would come in if I used and escrow type payment plan.

Originally posted by Lupaz View Post
        Did anyone try Escrow.com?
        I'm wondering if it could work to get a payment in full from the start.
        In theory, there's no reason a client would refuse to use this if they know in advance that they can get their money back if there's a problem.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X