MAX DISPLAY PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX DISPLAY PROBLEM

I have had a most unusual problem last night I opened max and it will not display the texture maps in the vport - I have all the maps ticked to show in the material editor. It happens with all models that have previously been ok can anyone shine any light on this matter any sugestions welcome !!! I think it must be in my settings somewhere but cannot find it.

Thanks to all in advance.

What kind of video card have you got. Sounds like a driver problem. Are you using Heidi, Direct X , or open gl drivers in Max. To change that you need to go to the Customize menu, Viewports Tap, then Display driver Settings.

HughG

Comment

have tried all the usual options unfortunally - its not the graphics driver previously it has been fine. any thoughts

Comment

Make sure your oglgfx.ini got a line saying:

MultiTexture=1

/Thomas
        www.suurland.com
        www.cg-source.com
        www.hdri-locations.com

Comment

I can`t belive it!
          This answer solved a problem with my ati9800xt I was wondering for some month now. I have checked and rechecked every aspect of preferences I was able to reach over the GUI ...

Many many thanks. Now I donĀ“t have to switch between D3D for textures in viewports and OGL for speed.

Thanks again!

BLADE

Comment

Working...
          X