Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get rid of color bleeding in vray ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get rid of color bleeding in vray ?

how to get rid of color bleeding in vray ?

You can control it to a point with the V-Ray object properties by changing the cast GI to a lower number. You can get to it in the system rollout in the render dialog box.

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

thx

Comment

Hmm, you are right to a special point Sycone 1.

Of course, color bleeding, will dissapear a bit, when lowering the cast GI ammount.

but this solves the problem not realy. Untill 1.5 will be there, where you can control realy only the colorbleeding if you want, there´s another workaround.

in your solution, the rendering also will get darker, and light will no more be able to travel as deep into the scene as it should be able to. Usual you also could make your material less intens, so more grey ore more black, a bit more washed out. this would stopp colorbleeding also, but of course you wouldn´t want to make your colors more washed out.

so here is my only working solution at the moment.

just lower the contrasts in your Scene materials, and render with i-map. Save your i-map with those lower contrast i-map. After this, rerender your scene with loaded i-map, but go back to your first material values.

this realy would solve your problem, until 1.5 will do it.

Tom

Comment

danke tom

Comment

gerne geschen

tom

Comment

Working...
            X