No announcement yet.

another "purchase vray"-question... ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another "purchase vray"-question... ;-)

okay, there's the internal 1.50 beta build that has been send to a couple of happy people who deserve it - which is the last version available for anybody who buys vray today? 1.45.65 or 1.09.03n or something in between?

another question:
    i use max 5 in our office and i am about to buy max 6 (or 7?) for my home-computer in a couple of months. if i buy vray today and install it on the office-computer, and later i uninstall it in order use my single-user-license of vray on my home-computer having max 6 or 7 installed, would that work? is that what the new floating license-system is all about?

and a last one...
    will i get some kind of receipt or bill send to me by mail when i purchase vray online? i'd need something like that in order to get my tax returned later.

thanks!

1) Regular users (non-beta testers) are using 1.09.03r as the latest version.

2) I think so. I transfered my license from an older PC to a newer PC...similar to what your planning. I just had to contact the Vray staff for a new auth. code....and they were prompt on responding with the new code.

3) I'm not sure if you can get an invoice mailed to you. However, I do know that you get one via email that you can print. Which I used for tax purposes just as you mentioned.

Jeff
    - Jeff Patton -
    http://jeffpatton.net/

Comment

thanks a lot for your quick reply!

that's good news concerning the license-thing.
      and i guess that a print-out of an emailed invoice will work as well...

it's just too bad that regular users can't use all the betas. nobody would mind if they crash from time to time, but it would be perfect to get the opportunity to work with light maps from the early age on (for example).

well, hopefully we'll see a 1.50 final soon !

Comment

Working...
      X