Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

framebuffer doesn´t respond since 3.30.04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• framebuffer doesn´t respond since 3.30.04?

since the 33004-update the framebuffer doesn´t respond on mouseclicks after some time. Switching to another window and then back th the vfb helps again for some clicks, then freezes again. happens on several workstations.
    3dsmax 2016 sp2, win7, nvidia gtx960 4b dual screen
    Any help?
    Matthias

The only help I can offer for you right now is to get you an updated build that fixes the issue. You can email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com for more information.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I am seeing the same thing. VFB has gone super flaky!

Comment

The same answer goes for you as well - we can get you a fixed build. We will probably also upload the fix in the web site, but it will take some more days.

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
          The same answer goes for you as well - we can get you a fixed build. We will probably also upload the fix in the web site, but it will take some more days.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          Experiencing the same thing, very very strange, and annoying I can wait for an official release but only if it doesn't take no more than a few days, any update?

Some more info; only 1 click in the VFB and it will lose focus. I need to reactivate by clicking in the taskbar and activating max or VFB again.

Thank you.
          Last edited by Vizioen; 29-02-2016, 03:36 AM.
          A.

---------------------
          www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Originally posted by Vizioen View Post
            Experiencing the same thing, very very strange, and annoying I can wait for an official release but only if it doesn't take no more than a few days, any update?
            We will release an update sometime next week.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
              We will release an update sometime next week.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I'd like to have the fixed build then. I'll send you an email. Even fiddling with the curves and exposures loses focus. It's a bit too much alt tabbing, every click I do. I'll send you an email.
              A.

---------------------
              www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

i have the same problem plus i think Vray render much slower when it happens. but i don't have facts to back it up.
                www.kobo9.ch

Comment

Yea Ive been dealing whit that too and thought it was my machine but I did find if I close max completely and then reopen and MERGE my previous scene in to a fresh one the VFB problem goes away for either a long time or completely.

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
                  X