Vray manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray manual

Could somebody please tell me where I can download the Vray manual in PDF.Thanks.Pablo

you can only get the current PDF manual if you buy the plugin. There is a link to an online one in the announcements forum.

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

vray manual2

well actually, I've bought the plug in, but seems that a PDF file doesn't exist, you need to print per link and subject. Weird. Anyway,thanks for the response.Pablo

Comment

Theres no pdf version of the manual yet. I think the Chaos team are a bit too busy getting the next version ready at the moment to do a pdf version!

Comment

Well, I hope they spend a bit more time on the help file for the new version. The current one is just a smidgen away from being useless - especially for a beginer like myself. It'll show you the different functions, but it dosen't tell you where to access them. Had to spend a lot of time searching around trying to do a simple thing......

Comment

Working...
          X