Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new user - auth code

Hey -

I've just purchased Vray Advanced for a specific project, and am in need of an auth code as soon as possible. Don't mean to be a pest, as I know that many are busy, but if someone in the know could help me out sooner rather than later, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks -
    Nicholas Moshenko
    DesignStor

I think you must be in a Que ? a lot of people are waiting due to the fact that the new public Beta version has just been released.
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Hmm...thanks for the info. Hope the queue is moving quickly today
      Nicholas Moshenko
      DesignStor

Comment

Ive had issues with getting auth codes on the weekend. I learned my lesson and only ask on weekdays now.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Hi again -

I received an email from Tedi telling me that login data for the registered users area had been sent, but unfortunately did not receive such data. Have tried to call Chaos, but not been able to connect properly. If anyone is available to help out, I would appreciate it greatly!

thanks -
          Nicholas Moshenko
          DesignStor

Comment

Did you try to send another email to tedi? is your reply to email correct in your email settings? Are you running a spam filter by chance?

-dave
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Also keep in mind that they are on the other side of the planet so you mite be sending emails when there sleeping

-dave
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Yes, I sent an additional email, settings correct (I received a message earlier from Tedi), no spam filters locally, but my ISP does have some. Hmmm...

The other side of the planet thing occurred to me as well, which is why I was trying to sort out registration early this morning. Guess I may have missed them, which is unfortunate.

Thanks -
                Nicholas Moshenko
                DesignStor

Comment

you could try sending Vlado a PM on the forum and ask nicely
                  Natty
                  http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Well if I remember correctly, the last time I spoke to Vlado was 2am my time (MST: Calgary) and he had said it was about 11am his time so you being in Toronto it should be 6am your time is around 12pm his time

-dave
                    Cheers,
                    -dave

Comment

Thanks, all.

Looks like I'm going to have a late night anyway, so maybe I'll catch someone during their morning coffee I'm working out a scene using VRay Free until I get this up and running, so all is not totally lost.
                      Nicholas Moshenko
                      DesignStor

Comment

Working...
                      X