VRay Frame Buffer - Saving Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay Frame Buffer - Saving Images

I've noticed that if I'm using the VRay Frame Buffer and I've set a rendering to autosave, the rendered image is not saved, only the calculation process from the Max VFB is saved.

Other than turning of the VRay Frame Buffer when rendering my final res images, has anyone got any suggestions to save TIFF's or JPG's using the new VFB?

SunnyC

I've noticed that if I'm using the VRay Frame Buffer and I've set a rendering to autosave, the rendered image is not saved, only the calculation process from the Max VFB is saved.
    You need to turn on the "Split VFB channels" option and specify a file name, if you want to save the result from the VRay VFB.

Other than turning of the VRay Frame Buffer when rendering my final res images, has anyone got any suggestions to save TIFF's or JPG's using the new VFB?
    You can either clone the VRay VFB to a 3dsmax VFB and save that, or use the Save button from the VRay VFB directly.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado.

Will this be addressed in the final release or is this how it's supposed to function?

SunnyC

Comment

Working...
      X