vray users in melbourne???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray users in melbourne???

we can all meet up, have a cup of tea, and discuss everything about vray, that will be cool...

hehehe i could fly down from Canberra

Comment

Or you could come up to Sydney!!!!!!

SunnyC

Comment

we're in Melbourne if you want to meet.
        sigpic

Vu Nguyen
        -------------------------
        www.loftanimation.com.au

Comment

I can't wait to have a free weekend. I've just put in 120 hours this weeks on a major project - IVANA Great Barrier Reef. There was an interview with Ivana Trump this morning on Good Morning Australia.

I'm definitely going to visit you guys down south. Let me know when there's some good weather scheduled. Rain depresses me. No prizes for guessing why.

SunnyC

Comment

perth sounds like a good place to meet
            www.blindleader.tk

Comment

I flew over to Perth towards the end of last year one day on business. took 5 hours I think to et their and 3 back due to the rotation of earth all that crap. 8 hours on my day lost. I think I only spent 4 hours on the ground.

In fact, the day was Sept 11 last year. Scary.

I didn't realise there were so many VRay users in Oz.

SunnyC

Comment

Fantastic

hi there,

ha, i know your website, osmosis.com.au, now i suddenly realise you are from melbourne, god your tutorial on that study hall was the inspiration for me to start using vray!!! i can see that you are a pro in vray, how long have you been using it?

i'm actually doing my major project in architecture here in RMIT university, very busy life! are you doing architectural visualisation?

Comment

Working...
                X