Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush

Is there a max plugin (that works with vray) which can help me create a bush like this?

displacement should do the job.

there aree a few examples posted in the image gallery if im not wrong.

Comment

Scatter maybe? But I doubt Max could handle so much geometry.

Comment

it depends on how you wish to create it. If its not too close to the camera, you could probably just use some good textures with some displacement. If its a closeup, then you might have to use a scatter method. You could then always render some orthographic shots of it and then apply it to the mesh.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Thanks guys.

I will definitely want to do an up close image which is why I liked this one. Looks like the scatter method would be best. Just got to figure out how to do that!!

Comment

scatter??? who still uses scatter when you have particle flow, it can do the job and it can do it way more advanced if you want to

Comment

And a good tip towards doing that with particle flow if you so desire is the Blood spatter tutorial at www.allanmckay.com

Worth a browse through the movies just for ideas of what you can do with pflow if nothing else..
              Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

In some quick tests I found that scatter seems a little easier on the ram since it creates instances of the objects, maybe I have missed a setting in PFlow though.
                Eric Boer
                Dev

Comment

use operator events "shape instance" and "speed by surface" and you are done (set speed to 0)

Comment

could u explain better cedrik??

You seem to have more different solution to get the result

I'm very interested
                    plese explain in simply way like to a child
                    Workstation: Asus p9x79WS I7 3930K Noctua NH-D14@4200GHz SE2011 16GB RAM Kingston Hyperx Beast SSD 500Gb Samsung x2 SATA3 WD raid edition4 64MB GTX760 2GB DDR5 CoolerMaster 690III

https://www.facebook.com/essetreddi..../photos_albums

Comment

here's a tut that explains about the same thing i told before, not mine!

http://www.scriptspot.com/bobo/mxs5/...iry_Teapot.htm

particle flow rocks

(ps: use forces to animate your leaves )

Comment

Working...
                      X