Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please can I get an answer to my support question ? I seem to be being ignored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can I get an answer to my support question ? I seem to be being ignored.

Hi Guys,

Sorry to have to put this out in public on the forum but a support question which I sent a long time ago and where you guys offered to help me with is now going ignored.

I contacted you a while ago about Distributed rendering at my company's site (2 Dual Xeons, one V-Ray Dongle and one extra Render Node which I couldn't get configured to Distribute Render) and Stefan emailed, offering to help set it up via Teamviewer. Unfortunately, there is a lot of red tape at my place of work and at the time the directors/network support company weren't keen to let a third party do anything on the network, but I convinced them otherwise (especially as no one else could help).

I believe they (the network company) even called Chaosgroup in Bulgaria to find out what Stefan wanted to do !.

Me, I am now left in the middle (especially as the one it affects the most) and with no one helping, and with no responses from Chaos to the emails I send regarding that support ticket.

At least an acknowledgement would be nice of the situation would be nice so I know where I stand

Please note, that I have my own personal licence of V-Ray and as a freelancer, I've had no issues with Chaosgroup logging onto my personal machine to fix things I weren't able to myself - in fact, I have considered their intervention a privilege

Please let me know why my emails are being ignored as I have so far sent around 3, maybe 4, asking for help and a convenient time to set up a Teamviewer session.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by JezUK; 16-09-2016, 02:16 AM.
    Jez

------------------------------------
    3DS Max 2023.3.4 | V-Ray 6.10.08 | Phoenix FD 4.40.00 | PD Player 64 1.0.7.32 | Forest Pack Pro 8.2.2 | RailClone 6.1.3
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 | NVidia Drivers 535.98 (Game Drivers)

Asus X299 Sage (Bios 4001), i9-7980xe, 128Gb, 1TB m.2 OS, 2 x NVidia RTX 3090 FE
    ---- Updated 06/09/23 -------

This is very unusual case for our Support service. We usually update the customers very quickly and we are a little bit surprised that you have an open case and receive no replies from our side.
    Would you please let me know the number of the ticket/tickets you've opened so I could investigate why you didn't receive a reply from our side?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Hi Svetlozar,

The support ticket is #843956 and I'd sent 3 emails on the 27/07, 01/08 and 09/09.

Many thanks.
      Jez

3DS Max 2023.3.4 | V-Ray 6.10.08 | Phoenix FD 4.40.00 | PD Player 64 1.0.7.32 | Forest Pack Pro 8.2.2 | RailClone 6.1.3

Asus X299 Sage (Bios 4001), i9-7980xe, 128Gb, 1TB m.2 OS, 2 x NVidia RTX 3090 FE

Comment

It looks like we only got your initial email on Jul 27 which Stefan answered 25min after it was received.
        The follow up replies from you are not reached our ticketing system.

I'll ask our IT guys for assistance here, I have some doubts that your email might be marked as spam or something like that.
        Will get back to you when have some news.

Comment

Would you please send a copy of all emails you sent to support@chaosgroup.com to svetlozar.draganov@chaosgroup.com.
          Let me also know whether all the emails are sent from the same email address.

Comment

Hi Svetlozar,

I've just forwarded you the messages I'd sent on the 01/08 and 09/09.

Look forward to your reply.

Many thanks.
            Jez

Comment

It looks like Microsoft Exchange servers mark your email address as a spam, the copy of the emails you sent to my personal email are also in the Junk folder.
              I have removed the spam-tag from your email and the emails are handled properly by the ticketing system now.

I am going to send a test email from the ticketing now, please reply to that email and update this forum thread when you do it.
              Last edited by svetlozar.draganov; 16-09-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I replied to your email

Thanks.
                Jez

Comment

Originally posted by svetlozar.draganov View Post
                  It looks like Microsoft Exchange servers mark your email address as a spam
                  That was the same issue with my mails I sent to support a few months back. Maybe your exhange spam filter is a bit wonky?
                  Kind Regards,
                  Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
                    That was the same issue with my mails I sent to support a few months back. Maybe your exhange spam filter is a bit wonky?
                    It looks like it is the same thing but it is not because our spam filter its because Microsoft Spam filter that's why we can't solve the case on our side.
                    The only solution we have found so far is to mark emails as not spam, but why those email addresses are tagged as a spam initially is still a mystery for us.

Comment

Originally posted by JezUK View Post
                      Hi,

I replied to your email

Thanks.
                      We got the email reply from you, so everything looks fine for.
                      We are going to resume the case hopefully my colleagues will be able to resolve it relatively quickly.

If for some reason you haven't got a reply from our side up to 2 working days please contact us via phone and request a status update on your ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X