URGENT! Scene Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT! Scene Recovery

ok,the scene is corrupted, cant merge cant open. But last night i submitted that scene to the farm and i got a *.MAZ file in the manager. Is there any way to recover it from MAZ file?

the easiest way is to right click the maz file, click "open" then browse to your 3dsmax root folder and select "maxunzip.exe" click ok and the file should appear in the same directory as the maz file.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

love you man

Comment

great knowledge you got, rerender.
        might be usefull someday...
        -
        render forza!

-----

Office Le Nomade, Vienna

web: www.oln.at
        blog: blog.oln.at

Comment

actually i recovered it a bit differently..

Basicly i restarted the job on manager (thank god it didnt delete a completed job), then i went to a particular server's Backburnet Server TEMP and it was there... in all its beauty

Then i realised, that i could have done it in 1 minute this morning, MY BRAIN didnt work after last night's BF CLAN MATCH till 3:00 in the morning

Comment

Glad you got it back ez , backburner has saved my butt several times with it's backups

hehe, nlo, I hope it is usefull more than that :P

ez, BF is battlefield 1942? I play in a Day of Defeat league. It does impact on ones sleep...
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

ahhh I used to be quite good at BF 1942. Dont have much times for games anymore unfortunately.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
              X