Beta license expiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta license expiring?

I was checking my online license manager and notice a vray license is set to expire in mid-feb...I assumed it was my beta license, because my regular license is perpetual. Will this beta license get renewed? If not, will I be able to run the scenes I've built with the beta with the non-beta version?

Thank you for your e-mail.
    Please have in mind that V-Ray 3.5 Beta for 3ds Max is work in progress(Beta version) and if the official version of V-Ray 3.5 for 3ds Max is not released,
    your expiration dates will be extended automatically and you will be able to use V-Ray 3.5 Beta license for a longer period.
    Your will receive an e-mail when the official version is released and then you will be able to upgrade permanently to it, and the expiration date will be removed.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by stefan.isakov View Post
      Thank you for your e-mail.
      Please have in mind that V-Ray 3.5 Beta for 3ds Max is work in progress(Beta version) and if the official version of V-Ray 3.5 for 3ds Max is not released,
      your expiration dates will be extended automatically and you will be able to use V-Ray 3.5 Beta license for a longer period.
      Your will receive an e-mail when the official version is released and then you will be able to upgrade permanently to it, and the expiration date will be removed.
      Thank you.

Comment

I thought the 3.5 beta was just the nightly builds? That's what we've been using for a month or so anyway
        Adam Trowers

Comment

All of our clients which have V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max license are able to apply for our V-Ray 3.5 Beta for 3ds Max program and receives additional V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max license with expiration date and after that, they can download V-Ray 3.5 Beta for 3ds Max build from our web site www.chaosgroup.com .
          Your dongle based V-Ray license will remain save only your online based V-Ray license shows that will expire soon. If you need any further information or assistance you can write us an e-mail at: support@chaosgroup.com
          Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
          support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
          X