Authorization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization

Bought Vray advanced yesterday 6:00 PM. It is 8:20 PM and still waiting for authorization code. I sure do hope they work weekends there? I am just so eager to start using it!

Ismael

its been hit or miss for me on the weekends. given that they are just finishing up with siggraph and have to travel back to bulgaria. I just hope for your sake that someone besides them can give out auth codes.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Percydaman,

You don't happen to have Peter's cell phone, do you? Just kidding! We will see how it goes.

Ismael

Comment

no I dont have his latest. Next time we go golfing Ill be sure to get it.

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Percydaman,

Just checked my email and there it was, an email from Tedi with my auth!!
          I am on my way!

Ismael

Comment

I wonder if anyone of them actually like to golf... Maybe someone needs to interview our favorite software writers...

Comment

hmmm... i feel left out as i bought it before that and havent got it yet.....it might help to write it here it seems so....fingers crossed..

tia

dennis

Comment

Working...
              X