Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That bloom and glare in the VFB is so nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bloom and glare in the VFB is so nice!

My client wanted a high resolution still image of the animation, so I was able to put in the bloom and glare for the still.

The way that works interactively on the denoised pass...nice job!

Now, if we can get the stand alone denoiser to include those passes as well, so I can include bloom and glare in the animation...we would be there!

Yes, we're on it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Or the bloom/glare node for nuke to do it is post...

Comment

Originally posted by biochemical_animations View Post
        My client wanted a high resolution still image of the animation, so I was able to put in the bloom and glare for the still.

The way that works interactively on the denoised pass...nice job!

Now, if we can get the stand alone denoiser to include those passes as well, so I can include bloom and glare in the animation...we would be there!
        Just a question. How quickly did the lens fx update when playing with its parameters on your still image and what was the resolution? I'm experiencing very long effect update times (~30 seconds) on my GTX 980 every time I change a parameter on images larger than 12 megapixels.
        Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1 ( 6.20.06 )
        AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core | 64GB DDR5 RAM 6400 Mbps | MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB (rendering) | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB (display) | GPU Driver 546.01 | NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Win 10 Pro x64 22H2

Comment

Working...
        X