Bake3D in 1.45?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bake3D in 1.45?

Am I missing something or is bake3D not included in 1.45?

I `think you can use the old, if I'm not mistaken.....

paul.

Comment

I `think you can use the old, if I'm not mistaken.....

paul.
      Happen to know what version of Bake3D you are using? I think I tried one and it broke.

Comment

No worky worky sadly..

I've just been installing vray versions on top of each other as needed..

a way to have both old and new versions in the same install would be nice.. be it in the same working copy, or via alternate plugin loader files.
        Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

I opened up version 0.5 of Bake 3d and it seems to be fine......
          that version I think came w/ the latest 1.09 ...but I'm using 1.4570 vray on max 6 SP 1 (actually is VIZ 2005 ).....

paul.

Comment

On .70 version Render lightmaps reports "Unsupported VRay version".

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
              On .70 version Render lightmaps reports "Unsupported VRay version".
              .60 same problem.

I really think that chaos group has discontinued the bake tool , it hasn't change since years ago.

If they really have discontinued it could be cool that they free the source code to try to improve it ourselves.

Comment

they had better not discontinue it. that would be a huge mistake.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

they had better not discontinue it. that would be a huge mistake.
                  I agree this is a critical feature to the gaming people, as well as some film people.

Comment

Ive had BIG plans for the baking utility, but was waiting for it to mature a little bit.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
                    X