Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome me Guys!!!

Hey guys,
    I have just got hold of Vray Adv...Can't wait to play with it ...Had been going thru' these forums since the past 2 months...Just waiting to buy one for myself....finally it's here!!...just a question guys....are there any Vray tutorials which get installed alongwith the Vray setup? or do I have to gather the tutorials online.....waiting for your reply guys...now I will be pestering you on and off..Thanx in advance....I'm soooooo happy to be here.....
    Show me how to do that...please!!!

HI and welcome Farhan..

there are loads and loads of tutorials on the net and in this forum .... or just shout and you will be helped ... have fun ..
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

welcome to the forum.

best place for tuts is online. have a look on vray.info for loads of useful stuff...

and remember to search before pestering anyone too much... lots of questions have been answered in the past.
      when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - hunter s. thompson

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

welcome

Hi Farhan,
          Good luck with your new prurchase, I am also quite new to V-ray (couple of months), this web site is definitely the best for info and also have a go with the Osmosis tutorials I found those useful and make sure you have a look at the most recent manual on the V-ray website.

Cheers,
          TD.

P.S. I think you will find you made the right choice with V-ray.

Comment

Working...
          X