X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I set the real watt???

Hi to everybody...
    I need an help...
    sometimes, I want to realiza a perfect photo-render, but I have a grat problem. When i create a bathroom, I create also the neon light or neon bulb, like this:
    Bu Which kind of material I need to use to realiza the real watt irradiance???

You're better off putting and IES file on a light source placed in the middle of the bulb, make sure it excludes the bulb from shadow casting, and then make the bulb self-illuminiated

Max / Vray is not a tool suitable for trying to get perfectly accurate results based on physics since there are too many options that change the imaging characteristics.

Comment

Dynedain is right but if you set both bounces to 1 you wont be to far off and of coures the correct ies file.
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Hi there,

Take a look at Menue Customize/Customize User Interface/Toolbars.
        Switch Category to "Lights and Cameras".
        There you will find some ready made button presets like 60w bulb, 75w bulb
        etw. Just drag those to a toolbar you like !

Comment

Is there any possibility of getting real exposure controls in VRay so we can use real-world light multipliers? Course I'll find that they're coming in 1.5 and I should know that...

Shaun
          ShaunDon

Comment

You have that "Exponential" and "HSV Exponential" mode in the
            "G-Buffer/Color mapping" rollout. This works quite well, even with an IESsun

Comment

Working...
            X