starting 1.45 this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting 1.45 this week

just after finishing a nice project so a little down time is on the cards. I want to use this time to work with 1.45, (Which I have yet to install, but have it sitting in a folder since the last day of the price special)

Can anyone suggest pointers for the new features, i.e is there a site that illustrates the new features (not just describes them as in the info/help file that it ships with), I have seen postings about the lightmap but havent a clue about it. I havent been here in a while either

thanks
    Tom
    Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

First thing to keep in mind is that the licensing is different, and that you will need to get that authorized and this can take a day or so turn around. The advantage of this licensing system is that it is a network licensing system which is really cool.

BUT if you d/l the 1.45 from the site, you will see that there is a link to a new help file. This is very useful and explains the new features fairly well. Look at the installation notes BEFORE you install and go through all those steps carefully. You will need to make sure that you unintsall all the old Vray files first. This can be tricky and some have had issues getting it started. Some, but not all.

Comment

definitely get it authorized before end of business friday.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
      X