48 hours almoust passed...and still no authorization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 hours almoust passed...and still no authorization

It's almoust 48 hours since I've sended an e-mail to get the authorization code and still no reply.Projects are waitng to be rendered Maybe I did something wrong, I just copy and pasted the code and sended an email but from different account that was used when buying vray.Could it be the problem that I still didn't get the authorization code?
    Luke Szeflinski
    :: www.lukx.com cgi

I had this problem before too, Even have it now with Aura. I dont they ever received my emails. I PM Vlado for the Auth Code. He helped me immediatly. May work for you also.

Comment

people have had issues. Vlado got their emails and sent return email, but the persons email filtering was blocking it. might want to check that.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Lukx: I sent you the code both as a private message and by email; I had problems finding your request in the emails though, which email address did you use to send it (you can send it as a private message).

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X