Vray and animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray and animation

Hello, I have some problems with animation...When I render couple of frames of course with 100% quality *.tga, then I create an animation in videopost...there is problem...Some places is noisy, and in animation looks it horrible. Which kind of parameters I must fix? I thing that this is problem with irradiance map but I can't render with -3,0 I render -3,-1 , one frame rendered for 30min...I need animation something around 30 sec (25 Fps).....I have celeron 2.4, 515 Mb ram , and the lovest row of GeeForce 128Mb. I need fix frame and destroy moises...Need a clean animation....Which parameters I must fix, but for minimal mount of rendering time???Thanks a lot....BC..
    P.S.It is simple scene, only GI light, and little reflection by HDR, no other lights, glass matrial simple Vray mater with fallov almost freshnel reflection, refract almost white colour, profiles is only map like wood with Falloff perpendic reflection..All comments needs...If you have some idea how to make lower render time, I´ll be bind you....

http://blackchicken.webzdarma.cz/

Can you post some images with the problems your having?

Anims with GI will always take long to render.
    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

I dont want to say it.......but it sounds like an authorisation problem to me. Maybe you should send off for a new auth code Blackchicken just to be safe
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Show us exactly whast happening when you render. post a screen shot or movie.

At the moment it sounds like an auth problem. So either contact chaosgroup and request a new auth code, or if thats not really an option for whatever reason ..... then you just have to live with it.

Comment

hey guys
          im stuck with the same problem.... after rendering in vray.... the animation looks as if the intensity of the light is vibrating...... but actually its not so..... the whole animation is flickering.... did u guys find a solution to this?

Comment

What version of vray are you using?

Comment

Comment

1.09.??? what the rest??

Comment

its a free verion 1.09...... nothing else

Comment

Is it really the free version, or is it 'a' free version (read 'cracked' version)?

If you have a legal free version, or a paid version, the flickering is due to GI approximizations and can be solved by using better GI parameters.
                    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

ok, can you post an avi of your problem?

Try this.

Make a plane and put a teapot on that plane.
                      then add a camera, and make it rotate around the camera over 100 frames. setup your render...low Preset GI settings. use only skylight set to 0.5.

www.apex.net.au/~daforce/vray/teapot.avi
                      see my render....no flickering...if yours flickers...reinstall vray and that should fix it.....OR stop using warez software!!! you wont get any help here if thats the case.

Comment

And in that test, give your background a light colored color, to see the effect even better

Comment

damn it, i knew i forgot something. Good call flipside.

Comment

and with a flash he is gone...never to be seen again.

ahh well

Comment

Yeah, he is gone rendering flicker free, thanks to Ez
                              Eric Boer
                              Dev

Comment

Working...
                              X