Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATCH RENDERING IN VIZ WITH VRAY

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a script available or anyone knows anything that can help me? I have a model i want to render different camera angles of the same scene and it saves the irmap incase i have to go and re render the image. Does anyone know how how i can tell viz to render for example:

camera 1, render image, save image and irmap

change to camera 2, render image, save image and irmap

change to camera 3 etc. etc. etc.

any help on this anyone please thank you so much!

Ryan

Yes there is. Go to scriptspot.com and download the camanager script.
    with this script you can set up a number of cameras and choose wich ones you want to have render(it will save the images sequentialy like an animation). as far as saving the irr map, I normally just have it recalc this for each camera, you could try the incrimental add to irr map under the irr map roll out. this may save you time, but the irr map is view dependent so if you render different views it will have to calc the irr map.
    Bret

Comment

If that script renders the four cameras sequentialy the using incremental add will make an irradiance map that works for all for cameras, if you want to render them at seperate times try my script http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...t=script+irmap
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

thank you both for your replies!

i dont want to do the sequential add to ir map. So i am going to give your script a shot rerender! thanks so much !!!

Comment

Working...
        X