Download Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Help!!!

Ok, so I want to download vray free. I have applied for the email to request a username and password with 2 different emails. I have waited 1 buisness day.
    Should my email not already be here?

If any one of you has the direct link to the vray free version, PLEASE post it, I'm desperate!!

no one? there's 15 views....the email still hasnt come, neither has a reply from vray support (who i sent an email too)
    anyone with direct link?

Comment

sorry to be of no help whatsoever, but the VAST majority of us here used the purchased version, so its unlikely we have the free version sitting somewhere handy.

oh and why are you so desperate to get the free version?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

because Im only 14 and have an income of 0$ so an 800$ program is a bit pricy
        Plus, I dont like brazil rio, and vray is better then Mental ray IMO...

Comment

hehe no problem.. what I MEANT to say was, why are you so desperate to download it. are you in a hurry? got a project due or something?

BTW, getting responses from the chaos guys on weekends can be spotty at times. also make sure your email isn't filtering it or something. that happens alot.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

heh, I'm just get in moods where I need to render something...

yeah, I figured the weekend thing...hmmmmm, I guess I'll have to wait until tommorow....siiiigghhh

Comment

does the trial version of max work with vray free? just curious if anyone knows

Comment

"but mom I got to have it NOW!!!!" just kidding. I imagined a typical 14 year boy that gets very frustrated.

Yeah, to follow up on Paulison's email... if you can't afford Vray, how are you using MAX? Do you have it at school and are using it there? You may be able to convince the school to get a few copies of Vray. Don't know if they offer it, but you may be able to ask for some educational discounts.... it never hurts to ask.

Comment

if you can't afford Vray, how are you using MAX?
                  haha that was a good one
                  Best Regards,
                  Tisho

Comment

hey maybe he got max for his birthday, and now hes waiting for his next birthday to get vray...lol Im just saying its plausible

Comment

if you can't afford Vray, how are you using MAX?
                      *shifts eyes* Im not using for commercial use........ *shifts eyes*

Black beard was one of these: ___________

Comment

*shifts eyes* Im not using for commercial use........ *shifts eyes*

Black beard was one of these: ___________
                        It would be hard to expect "support" in that case.

Comment

Working...
                        X