Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renderslave not able to join rendering

Hi!
    I've got a machine that I want to join in my render via vray-spaner, but somehow this machine doesn't work. All others work fine. But this machine is reachable via backburner and is able to join a render with backburner and a scene using vray, it is pingable and all, but it seems like vray doesn't like it.
    When I try to have it help to render with spaner, it does not repeat, when I start max on it and try to have it use my vray license it establishes a new connection to the license-server, but the immediatly closes the connection.
    But as it is my "office"-machine, I don't want to reinstall everything. I already reinstalled Max and all, no improvement.
    Anyone got an idea?

hi McMaster

had the same problem, just terminate the VLserver and start it again.
    then check it out on the machine you mentionned.

greez
    ale

www.indivizuals.ch

Comment

Hmm, I wish it was that easy, but I already tried that, didn't work...

Comment

Hi!
        I'm still struggeling with this machine. I tried to repair windows with its repairfunction to reset all systemfiles, I changed the networkcard, I pluged in another networkcable that was attached to a machine, on which using the licensemanager works, I uninstalled all discreetproducts and reinstalled only max and vray... But all still doesn't work!!!

Only thing that worked so far was to plug in a new harddrive an install windows, max and vray. When I did that, conection to the licenseserver worked. So is must be my system, but what?!

Funny thing is, that still rendering via backburner with vray works, but getting a license from licensserver to work on the machine itself with vray doesn't work, neiter starting vrayspawner and connect to it.

Any hint or help would be aprechiated...

Comment

Working...
        X