Quick animation questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick animation questions

I'm rendering an exterior scene. It has a moving camera and rpc people/automobiles in it. I'm using v1.46.10 for this animation taking advantage of proxies. Should I use a fixed rate sampler or the QMC sampler? I really don't want to have any flickering at all in my scene. If fixed whats a good amount of subdivisions to use? If QMC do I use it for my first and second bounce or just on the second bounce? If not for the first bounce what irr map settings would do the trick? I'm not to concerned with how long the render times are going to be just concerned with the quality.(At least for right now) Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

anyone?

Comment

hm...i dont see problem renndering irmaps per 15-20 with moving RPC people, i am not sure about cars... and how fast your camera moves?

There is no way you should render every frame... i've just finished an animation with slowly moving camera and RPC animated person standing in the hall... i was rendering IMAPS per 50 frames and the result is great!

Comment

How do you get that to work? Everytime I try and save an irmap and reuse it I can never figure out how to get any GI in my render. It just renders the spot light and never any GI.

Comment

Working...
        X