Vray RT and IPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray RT and IPR

Hi, I saw a guy using RT in production mode with IPR and thought to try it out.
    Whats the difference with active shade? Seems IPR to be updating better/more responsive, but more buggy comparing to active shade.
    Thanks
    www.yellimages.com

IPR in RT starts Active Shade

Best,
    Blago.
    V-Ray fan.
    Looking busy around GPUs ...
    RTX ON

Comment

No i mean i am on production and i choose RT as engine and then i press render, stop it and use IPR. Is it the same? :P
      www.yellimages.com

Comment

Originally posted by thanulee View Post
        No i mean i am on production and i choose RT as engine and then i press render, stop it and use IPR. Is it the same? :P
        Yes.

Best,
        Blago.
        V-Ray fan.
        RTX ON

Comment

Oh, it behaves weird then cause my pc lags. It uses both gpus + cpu. (3.50.04) Is it only me?
          Plus it doesnt respond to RT's settings in production, but to RT's settings in active shade. Is that normal?
          Thanks!
          www.yellimages.com

Comment

Originally posted by thanulee View Post
            Oh, it behaves weird then cause my pc lags. It uses both gpus + cpu. (3.50.04) Is it only me?
            Plus it doesnt respond to RT's settings in production, but to RT's settings in active shade. Is that normal?
            Thanks!
            At this point it starts sounding strange to me and I will wait for someone from the support to answer

Best,
            Blago.
            V-Ray fan.
            RTX ON

Comment

Working...
            X