Release notes thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release notes thread.

Given that nightlies fix issues and have their own release notes, I was wondering if there is a release notes thread anywhere that shows what`s fixed and what`s not etc. ?
    It wouldn`t have to be a proper blog just a copy of the release notes posted as a sticky so we can see what`s new etc.
    I thought I had access to the vray nightlies, maybe it was just phoenix. I could request access but then I`d have to go hunting for the release notes individually rather than just check the thread.
    Just a thought.
    Maybe this should be in wishlist section, sorry.
    anthonyh

well, I think when you download the nightly you have all the information in separate files...
    Best Regards

Tomek

Portfolio: http://dtown.pl/

Comment

True but if you don`t download them all then you don`t. With a small render farm we don`t update every time a new nightly version comes out so it would be nice to see the information collected in one place to keep up to date on what`s changed. I suppose you get that when an official build comes out but it would make an interesting read. Again, probably should be in wishlist.

Comment

Good idea! Sometimes I read the nightlies release notes and decide not to download as none of the bug fixes or additions will affect our workflow. So it would be good to be able to read the release notes somewhere so we can pick and choose which updates we would like to install.
        Nick Martin

ScreenAge - 3D Visualisation

www.screenage.com.au

Comment

Working...
        X