Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-Buffer Issues (Seriously need a helpful answer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Buffer Issues (Seriously need a helpful answer)

Hey guys I spent many hours rendering out an RPF sequence and now I'm having problems with the velocity channel

Sequence consists of 160 frames and I had to stop it at frame 94 yesterday to do some other work and then I restarted it last night to finish it off. When I woke up and tried to import it into Combustion to add some motion blur it would crash when it went past frame 94

When I evaluate it in Max6 with "View Image File..." there is no visible problem with any of the channels and I changed nothing in the scene when I started the render again.

Any help would be appreciated

Vlado, any ideas? I'm trying to get a demo to someone either today or tomorrow.

I'm about to do a quick test recreating the same sceneario with a sphere to see if it happens again.

Arghhhhhhhh,
    --Jon

Ok it didn't happen with the sphere but it only crashes Combustion (2.1.1 BTW) with the problem sequence if I have "RPF Motion Blur" enabled and scrub or navigate in any way past the frame I stopped the sequence render on (94). Even if I navigate and then turn it on it crashes

--Jon

Comment

Working...
    X