A word from the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word from the team?

Let me say at the outset that I am extremely happy with the latest build. The more I use it the more I like Vray as a renderer and feel very comfortable with it on each job.

I dont want to ask for a specific date or even time estimation since that usally takes us to a bad place....But I would just like to hear something from the Vray team as to what else is left to accomplish before an official 1.5 is released. I'd also be very eager to hear about any news on the vray.exe project.

To me it seems that a milestone has been reached with this program, and I'm just very curious to see what's on the horizon. Maxwell seems to be stirring a lot of interest, although it's still in it's infancy. I see a lot of 'amusing' images from it, but nothing that yet matches the speed & ability of Vray. But this seems to be a different animal altogether compared to Brazil, Finalrender, Mentalray, etc. Have Vlado & Peter changed any of their plans & strategy since Maxwell began to make the headlines?

Anyways, just food for thought. I hope I don't speak for myself when I share my thoughts on this matter. I know for certain, though, that I have gotten my $900 out of Vray in the past year and am very appreciative of it. Thanks Vlado & Peter! Hope to see good things in the future.
    Tim Nelson
    timnelson3d.com

yes a regular .plan would be awesome to keep us hungry animals fed.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
      HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
      Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Working...
      X